Ubisoft heeft een patch van bijna 35 MB met fixes voor XIII uitgebracht. In deze patch worden de volgende dingen gerepareerd (quote van de Ubisoft Support website):
- New boot up screen
- “You in the Game”. New ingame character in single player. A new winner from the XIII “You in the game” competition is featured in the single player part of the game.
- Clarify saved game situation:
- XIII uses a checkpoint based save system. You can save your progress at a checkpoint either though the ingame menu or by using a keyboard shortcut. During the solo adventure, press F5 to save the game at the last crossed checkpoint. Press F9 to load this particular saved game.
- In game information has been changed to reflect more accurately the way the save system actually works.
- Multiplayer sabotage mode
- Fix the bug that occurs when changing team at the end of a game.
- Single players missions
- Various bug fixes in a few levels (collision related)
- Various stability issues on Win2K/XP systems.
De patch is te downloaden van de XIII patch pagina.