Larian Studios heeft een hotfix uitgebracht voor hun onlangs verschenen RPG Divine Divinity. De hotfix verbetert vooral een hoop aan het savegamesysteem. De totale lijst die de hotfix aanpast/verbetert is als volgt:
- Quicksaves now alternate between 1 and the MaxQuickSaveAmount setting in config.lcl which by default is at 2 but which can be increased to any number if you want a number of sequential quicksaves. To increase the setting – open the file config.lcl in the folder where you installed Divine Divinity, and add the line MaxQuickSaveAmount # with # being the maximum amount of quicksaves you want.
- Boss monsters and monsters have become easier on the “easy level”. Damage done by boss monsters on normal level has been reduced a bit
- Included several optimizations that make the game more responsive
- Added error logging in error.txt file
- Switched from jpg to png for screenshots
- Prevent quicksaving when you are dead
- Game gives warning when color depth is not 16 bit since this seems to cause a lot of problems on some systems.
- Saving now first happens to a temporary folder and only when it is completely successful does it remove the previous savegame that is being overwritten (if there is one)
De hotfix is er voor drie verschillende taalversies en is 3,5 MB groot:
- Internationalized game so that the same executable patches work on different language versions from now on. (There is still a difference between Unicode and non Unicode versions however)
- Fixed bug which would cause negative resistances if you unequipped an item which gave you a boost to magical barrier without actually having learnt the skill.
- Fixed bug where you would consistently get increasing resistances if you learned the resist magic skill and saved/load all the time, eventually leading up to corruption.
- Autofix for corrupted resistances.
- Fixed bug which would cause a crash when highlighting a npc at the moment you get teleported.
- Font fixes for French letters
- Fixed bug which would cause the game to crash if a leadershipped creature would fight at a certain distance from the player
- Fixed bug which could cause occasional crashes when loading partymembers
- Got rid of bug which would case maps not to switch when a partymember was occupied.
- Partymembers now defend themselves and they do not clear the shroud anymore.
- Rare problem leading up to crashes during mapswitches is now solved
- Fixed memory leak in scrying scenes
- Solved “Verdistis” slowdown problem
Engels (de in Nederland standaard verkochte versie)
Voor Duitse hotfix moet echter patch 1.1 ook geïnstalleerd zijn en die vind je hier (25 MB).